1) Where can I inquire about programs and benefits for seniors, veterans, students, and those with low to moderate income?
Contact John Baxter in the Senate Office of Constituent Services (401) 276-5588 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your personal situation and begin the process of applying for benefits.
2) How can I be placed on the waiting list for senior housing?
Contact John Baxter to begin the process of being placed on the proper list for housing available in your city or town
3) Where can I locate information about public laws in Rhode Island?
You can find information regarding the Rhode Island Public Laws, Rhode Island General Laws and any other legislative http://www.rilin.state.ri.us
4) How can I arrange for a tour of the Rhode Island State House?
individuals, and families can contact John Baxter in the President of
the Senate’s Office of Constituent Services at (401) 276-5588 or John Baxter to arrange for a tour of the State House.
5) Where can I watch the Rhode Island Senate conduct their daily Legislative Session?
are encouraged to come to the State House and watch the sessions live
from the Senate Gallery located on the third floor of the building. Sessions
are held at 4:00pm on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. Opening Day
of Session begins on the first Tuesday of January and usually ends in
may also watch the Sessions on Capital Television, which is viewed on
the statewide, interconnect channel and follow along with the Senators
as they conduct the Senate’s daily calendar @ www.rilin.state.ri.us.