§ 11-19-36 Organizations permitted to conduct other permitted games of chance.
Any charitable organization may promote, carry on, or conduct any permitted game of chance authorized by the division of state police in connection with which prizes or prize monies are offered or awarded, provided as follows:
(1) The game is conducted by members of the organization.
(2) No person in the actual or constructive management and control of the game receives any compensation for services connected to the game.
(3) The entire net receipts of the game, including the charges for admission to and participation in the game, are applied solely to the bona fide charitable purposes of the organization.
(4) That the organization is granted a license issued pursuant to the provisions of § 11-19-37.
(5) That the provisions of this section shall not apply to that lottery commonly known as a "twenty-week club" or a raffle conducted by a charitable organization.
(P.L. 1983, ch. 188, § 2; P.L. 1993, ch. 84, § 1.)