§ 11-44-18. Bounds of Easton's Beach.
Easton's Beach, for the purposes of §§ 11-44-16 and 11-44-17, shall embrace all the lands bounded and described as follows: a tract of land in Newport, bounded northerly on land now or formerly of George H. Norman, easterly on the division line between the town of Middletown and the city of Newport, southerly on the ocean at low-water mark, and westerly on land now or formerly of the Gibbs Land Company to the Bath Road, and along and across that road to and along the cliffs at land now or formerly of J. W. Chandler; and a tract of land in Middletown, bounded northerly on the northern side of a road which runs from the foot of Bath Road in Newport, easterly through the above bounded beach or land, and then onward over the lands between Easton's Beach and Sachuest Beach, easterly on the line of the old fence or wall which has hitherto separated the upland of the Benjamin Easton Farm from Easton's Beach and the sandy tract adjoining it, southerly on the ocean at low-water mark, and westerly on the division line between Newport and Middletown.
(G.L. 1896, ch. 279, § 60; G.L. 1909, ch. 345, § 63; G.L. 1923, ch. 397, § 63; G.L. 1938, ch. 608, § 71; G.L. 1956, § 11-44-18.)