§ 11-67-2 Involuntary servitude.
Whoever knowingly subjects, attempts to subject, or engages in a conspiracy to subject another person to forced labor or commercial sexual activity either by:
(1) Causing or threatening to cause physical harm to any person;
(2) Physically restraining or threatening to physically restrain another person;
(3) Abusing or threatening to abuse the law or legal process;
(4) Knowingly destroying, concealing, removing, confiscating or possessing without that person's consent any actual or purported passport or other immigration document, or any other actual or purported government identification document, of another person; or
(5) By using intimidation; shall be guilty of a felony and subject to not more than twenty (20) years imprisonment or a fine of not more than twenty thousand dollars ($20,000) or both.
(P.L. 2007, ch. 123, § 1; P.L. 2007, ch. 217, § 1; P.L. 2009, ch. 188, § 1; P.L. 2009, ch. 192, § 1.)