§ 12-30-6 Record of supervision.
(a) The agency responsible for supervision of the protected criminal witness shall maintain a daily record of the witness' activities. That record shall include, but not be limited to:
(1) The identity of all persons assigned to guard the witness and the hours of their duty;
(2) The identity of all persons visiting the witness and the purpose and duration of those visits;
(3) The identity of all persons making telephone calls to or being called by the witness and the purposes and duration of those calls;
(4) The destination and purpose of any movement of the witness from his or her place of confinement, the identity of any persons traveling with the witness, and the duration of the trip; and
(5) An itemization of all expenditures of public funds made by or on behalf of the witness and who authorized those expenditures.
(b) The record shall be made available to the witness protection review board for its examination, in furtherance of the monitoring process set forth in § 12-30-9.
(P.L. 1990, ch. 331, § 1.)