§ 15-7.2-9 Content of affidavit Notice of change in information.
(a) The affidavit required under § 15-7.2-7 shall contain:
(1) The current name and address of the registrant;
(2) Any previous name by which the registrant was known;
(3) The original or adopted names of the adopted child;
(4) The place and date of birth of the adopted child, if known;
(5) The name and address of the agency, if known; and
(6) The registrant's relationship to this adoption.
(b) The registrant shall notify the registry of any change in name or address which occurs after the registrant registers. Upon registering, the registry shall inform the registrant that the registrant has the responsibility to notify the registry of a change in address. The registry is not required to search for a registrant who fails to notify the registry of a change of address.
(c) A registrant may cancel the registrant's registration at any time by giving the registry written notice of the registrant's desires to cancel.
(P.L. 1993, ch. 388, § 1.)