§ 15-8.1-108. Venue.
Venue for a proceeding to adjudicate parentage shall be in the county in which:
(1) The child resides or is present or, for purposes of article 7 or 8 of this chapter, is or will be born;
(2) Any parent or intended parent resides;
(3) The respondent resides or is present if the child does not reside in this state;
(4) A proceeding for probate or administration of the parent or alleged parent’s estate has been commenced; or
(5) A child protection proceeding with respect to the child has been commenced.
History of Section.
P.L. 2020, ch. 59, § 2; P.L. 2020, ch. 60, § 2.