§ 15-8.1-110. Orders.
(a) In a proceeding under this chapter, the court may issue an interim order for support of a child in accordance with the child support guidelines under § 15-5-16.2 and as established by the family court with respect to an individual who is:
(1) A presumed, acknowledged, or adjudicated parent of the child;
(2) Petitioning to have parentage adjudicated;
(3) Identified as the genetic parent through genetic testing under article 6 of this chapter;
(4) An alleged genetic parent who has declined to submit to genetic testing;
(5) Shown by a preponderance of evidence to be a parent of the child;
(6) The individual who gave birth to the child, other than a gestational carrier; or
(7) A parent under this chapter.
(b) In a proceeding under this chapter, the court may make an interim order regarding parental rights and responsibilities on a temporary basis.
(c) Final orders concerning child support or parent rights and responsibilities shall be governed by title 15.
History of Section.
P.L. 2020, ch. 59, § 2; P.L. 2020, ch. 60, § 2.