§ 16-3-2 Purposes of regional school district schools.
Regional school districts may be organized for the establishment of schools for the purposes enumerated in this section:
(1) To operate all schools and educational services;
(2) To operate elementary or secondary schools;
(3) To operate vocational or technical schools;
(4) To operate a community college; and
(5) To operate other schools as the people of the regional school district may determine, subject to the approval by the board of regents for elementary and secondary education.
(P.L. 1958, ch. 197, § 1; P.L. 1988, ch. 336, § 5.)