§ 16-3-3. Regional school educational services.
Regional school districts formed under the provisions of this chapter to operate any one of the types of schools listed in § 16-3-2 may establish any one or more of the following types of services for all the pupils of the regional school district if so specified in the agreement:
(1) To provide education for individuals with disabilities;
(2) To provide transportation for all schools in the regional district;
(3) To provide school health services;
(4) To provide guidance services;
(5) To provide either general supervisory services for all the schools of the area or supervisory services in some special field such as vocational education; and
(6) To provide other educational services as the people of the regional district may determine, subject to approval by the commissioner of elementary and secondary education.
(P.L. 1958, ch. 197, § 1; P.L. 1999, ch. 83, § 22; P.L. 1999, ch. 130, § 22.)