§ 16-45.1-3. Report to the general assembly.
Beginning on January 1, 2012, the department of elementary and secondary education shall provide the senate president and speaker of the house an annual report consisting of the following:
(1) The total number of students attending career and technical schools/programs, where determinable;
(2) The total number of those students in subsection (1) who have received diplomas;
(3) The total number of those students in subsection (1) who have received industry recognized certificates, if the information is available;
(4) The total number of students who transfer to another school and/or continue their secondary education;
(5) The total number of students who obtain employment before or immediately after graduation;
(6) The total number of students who attend post-secondary institutions;
(7) The retention rate within each program from year to year;
(8) Progress on developing a plan to study the number of students who find employment in the field studied at three (3) and five (5) years intervals post-graduation;
(9) The cost per pupil per program per year; and
(10) The number of special education students per program.
(P.L. 2011, ch. 188, § 1; P.L. 2011, ch. 225, § 1.)