§ 19-14.2-5. Instrument evidencing loan, contents.
No loan document shall contain:
(1) Any acceleration clause under which any part or all of the unpaid balance of the obligation not yet matured may be declared due and payable because the holder deems himself or herself to be insecure;
(2) Any power of attorney to confess judgment or any other power of attorney;
(3) Any provision whereby the debtor waives any rights accruing to him or her under the provisions of this title or any other law expressly prohibiting this waiver;
(4) Any requirement that more than one installment be payable in any one installment period; or
(5) Any assignment of or order for the payment of any salary, wages, commission, or other compensation for services, or any part of these, earned or to be earned.
(P.L. 1995, ch. 82, § 54.)