§ 19-2-2 Contents of agreement to form.
(a) Any agreement to form shall state that the subscribers to the agreement associate themselves with the intention of forming a financial institution pursuant to this title to transact business authorized by this title within this state, and shall specify:
(1) The name by which the financial institution shall be known, which shall be consistent with words identified with those of financial institutions.
(2) The purpose for which it is formed.
(3) The address at which its business is to be transacted.
(4) For stock owned companies, the amount of its capital stock which shall in no event be less than three million dollars ($3,000,000), and the number of shares into which the capital stock is to be divided.
(5) Whether the financial institution intends to exercise trust powers.
(b) Each agreement to form shall contain the name, residence, and post office address of each subscriber, and, for stock owned companies, the number of shares of stock which each subscriber agrees to take.
(P.L. 1995, ch. 82, § 39.)