§ 2-18.1-26 Penalties for violations.
Any person who violates any of the provisions of this chapter with reference to:
(1) The sale, distribution, receipt or delivery of nursery stock which has not been inspected and certified;
(2) The sale or offering for sale of nursery stock without first obtaining a license as provided for in this chapter;
(3) The use of a license or a certificate of inspection after it has been revoked or suspended or has expired;
(4) The use of a license or certificate of inspection belonging to another person;
(5) The offering of any hindrance or resistance to the carrying out of the provisions of this chapter; or
(6) The violation of any other provision of this chapter, or any rule or regulation of the director made in pursuance of this chapter;
shall, upon conviction, be adjudged guilty of a misdemeanor and fined not less than twenty-five dollars ($25.00) nor more than one hundred dollars ($100) for each and every offense.
(G.L. 1956, § 2-18.1-26, as assigned, P.L. 1962, ch. 132, § 1.)