§ 20-2.2-5. Exemptions.
A license shall not be required for anyone who is:
(1) Under the age of sixteen (16);
(2) Permanently disabled or blind;
(3) On leave from active military duty;
(4) A passenger on a party or charter boat holding a current and valid license issued by the department in accordance with § 20-2-27.1;
(5) Fishing recreationally during a designated free-fishing day, which may be established by the director and occur on no more than one day per year; or
(6) Fishing commercially in accordance with a current and valid commercial fishing license.
(P.L. 2009, ch. 375, § 1; P.L. 2009, ch. 379, § 1.)