§ 20-2-4.1. Authorized internet agent.
The director is authorized and directed to engage the contractual services of a state-approved vendor to develop and implement a web-based system that will serve as a means for obtaining licenses pursuant to this chapter. The vendor's responsibilities shall include, but not be limited to:
(1) Development of the web-based application;
(2) Creation and servicing of authorized licensing agents who will be able to vend licenses at their establishments;
(3) Collection and transmittal of license fee revenues;
(4) Storage and transmittal of the license holder database; and
(5) Authority to sell hunting and fishing licenses.
(P.L. 2016, ch. 130, § 3; P.L. 2016, ch. 136, § 3.)