§ 21-31.1-4. Permits.
(a) Permit required. Any person who is a distributor of veterinary drugs except licensed veterinarians within the state of Rhode Island must possess a valid permit issued annually by the director.
(b) Application for permit. Any person desiring to be a distributor of veterinary drugs shall make written application for a permit on forms provided by the director. The application shall include:
(1) All names used by the applicant to do business.
(2) The post office address of the applicant.
(3) The name of the owner or operator of the business.
(4) The street address of the business.
(5) In the case of a partnership, the names and address of each and every partner.
(6) In the case of a corporation, the name and title of each corporation officer or director.
(c) Permit fees. The fee for the annual issuance of a permit shall be established by the director.
(d) Posting of permit.
A valid permit shall be prominently posted in each premise where veterinary drugs are distributed; and, where distribution is allowed, in or on the vehicle of a mobile veterinary drug distributor.
(P.L. 1988, ch. 172, § 1.)