§ 22-14-7. Commission report.
The commission shall adopt and make public regulations and guidelines for determining the continued public need for such governmental bodies. The regulations and guidelines shall include, but not be limited to, the following criteria:
(1) Would the termination of the entity or statute significantly harm or endanger the public health, safety, or welfare?
(2) Has the entity met the objectives of the statute that created it?
(3) Has the entity or statute encouraged participation by the public?
(4) Do the functions of the entity or statute overlap or duplicate the functions of any other entity or statute?
(5) What are the objectives of the entity or statute for the next five (5) years?
(P.L. 1977, ch. 260, § 1: G.L. 1956, § 42-67-7; P.L. 1978, ch. 387, § 1; P.L. 1981, ch. 391, § 1; P.L. 1982, ch. 414, § 18.)