§ 23-17.14-27. General powers and limitations.
For the purposes of exercising the specific powers granted in this chapter and effectuating the other purposes of this chapter, the foundation:
(1) May be sued and sue;
(2) May have a seal and alter it at will;
(3) May make, amend, and repeal rules relating to the conduct of the business of the foundation;
(4) May enter into contracts relating to the administration of the foundation;
(5) May rent, lease, buy or sell property in its own name and may construct or repair buildings necessary to provide space for its operations;
(6) May hire personnel, consultants and experts and set salaries; and
(7) May perform all other functions and exercise all other powers that are necessary, appropriate or convenient to administer the foundation.
(P.L. 1997, ch. 372, § 1.)