§ 23-17.4-15.3 Resident records.
Each residence shall at a minimum maintain the following information for each resident:
(1) The resident's name;
(2) The resident's last address;
(3) The name of the person or agency referring the resident to the home;
(4) The name, specialty (if any), telephone number, and emergency telephone number of each physician who has treated the resident during the preceding twelve (12) months;
(5) The date the resident began residing in the home;
(6) A list of medications taken by the resident including the dosage;
(7) Written acknowledgements that the resident has received copies of the rights as provided in § 23-17.4-16;
(8) A record of personal property and funds that the resident has entrusted to the facility;
(9) Information about any specific health problems of the resident that may be useful in a medical emergency;
(10) The name, address, and telephone number of a person identified by the resident who should be contacted in the event of an emergency or death of the resident;
(11) Any other health-related emergency, or pertinent information which the resident requests the residence to keep on record;
(12) Specific records of medication administration as required by the licensing agency; and
(13) Copies of the resident agreement, initial and periodic assessments and service plan(s).
(P.L. 1990, ch. 70, § 3; P.L. 1992, ch. 411, § 1; P.L. 2002, ch. 157, § 1; P.L. 2002, ch. 158, § 1.)