§ 23-17.4-16.5. Disclosure.
Each assisted living residence shall disclose certain information about the residence to each potential resident, the resident's interested family, and the resident's agent as early as practical in the decision-making process and at least prior to the admission decision being made. The disclosed information shall be in print format and shall include at a minimum:
(1) Identification of the residence and its owner and operator;
(2) Level of license;
(3) Admission and discharge criteria;
(4) Services available;
(5) Financial terms to include all fees and deposits, including any first month rental arrangements, and the residence's policy regarding notification to tenants of increases in fees, rates, services and deposits;
(6) Terms of the residency agreement.
(7) Policy regarding acceptance of state and federal reimbursement programs.
(P.L. 2002, ch. 157, § 3; P.L. 2002, ch. 158, § 3; P.L. 2006, ch. 541, § 1; P.L. 2006, ch. 550, § 1.)