§ 23-24.4-3 Definitions.
For the purpose of this chapter:
(1) "Department" means the department of labor and training.
(2) "Designated substance" means any material designated as hazardous or toxic under the provisions of chapter 21 of title 28;
(3) "Employer" includes an individual, partnership, association, corporation, business trust or any person or group of persons acting directly or indirectly in the interest of an employer in relation to an employee as defined under the provisions of chapter 21 of title 28;
(4) "Material safety data sheet" means the written document conforming to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration form 20 as maintained by employers under the provisions of chapter 21 of title 28;
(5) "Resident" means any person whose principal domicile is located in the state.
(P.L. 1984, ch. 151, § 1.)