§ 23-28.28-3 Manufacturing permit.
(a) Application for a permit to manufacture explosives shall be made to the state fire marshal in such form as the state fire marshal shall prescribe; and shall state, among other things:
(1) The name and address of the applicant;
(2) The reason for desiring to manufacture explosives;
(3) The applicant's citizenship, if the applicant is an individual;
(4) If the applicant is a partnership, the names and addresses of the partners and their citizenship; and
(5) If the applicant is an association or corporation, the names and addresses of the officers and directors thereof and their citizenship.
(b) The state fire marshal shall issue the permit applied for unless he or she finds that either the applicant or the officers, agents, or employees of the applicant has been convicted of a crime involving moral turpitude, or a felony, or is disloyal to the United States, or otherwise does not qualify under rules and regulations as promulgated by the state fire marshal.
(P.L. 1979, ch. 313, § 2.)