§ 23-28.28-4. Dealers' permits.
(a) Application for permits to engage in the business of dealing in explosives other than empty cartridge shells (primed), percussion caps, small arms ammunition, small arms primers, smokeless powder, and black powder for small arms shall be made to the state fire marshal in such form as the state fire marshal shall prescribe and shall state among other things:
(1) The name and address of the applicant;
(2) The reason for desiring to engage in the business of dealing in explosives;
(3) Citizenship, if an individual application;
(4) If a partnership, the names and addresses of the partners and their citizenship; and
(5) If an association or corporation, the names and addresses of the officers and directors thereof, and their citizenship.
(b) The state fire marshal shall issue the permit applied for only to businesses for use at their place of business unless he or she finds that either the applicant or the officer, agents, or employees of the applicant have been convicted of a felony or crime involving moral turpitude, or are disloyal to the United States, or otherwise do not qualify under rules and regulations as promulgated by the state fire marshal.
(P.L. 1979, ch. 313, § 2.)