§ 23-34.1-4 Inspection registration seal.
No amusement ride or device shall be placed in service unless an inspection registration seal of the commissioner is affixed to it by the administrator or his or her agent. The inspection registration seal shall contain:
(1) The name of the owner of the ride;
(2) The serial number of the ride;
(3) The year of manufacture;
(4) The identification number established by the commissioner or his or her designee;
(5) The name of the manufacturer; and
(6) The current yearly inspection sticker.
(P.L. 1997, ch. 79, § 2; P.L. 2002, ch. 317, § 1; P.L. 2012, ch. 415, § 25.)