§ 23-39-6. Board duties.
The duties of the board shall be as follows:
(1) To evaluate the qualifications of applicants and review the required examination results administered by a testing agency approved by the board;
(2) To recommend issue of licenses to applicants who meet the requirements of this chapter;
(3) To administer, coordinate, and enforce the provision of this chapter and investigate persons engaging in practices which may violate the provisions of this chapter;
(4) To deny, or revoke licenses to practice respiratory care as provided in this chapter;
(5) To annually review the exam accepted by the board; and
(6) To recommend to the director adoption of rules and regulations.
(P.L. 1986, ch. 428, § 1.)