§ 27-1.2-2. Definitions.
As used in this chapter:
(1) "Commissioner" means the director of the department of business regulation and any assistant to the director.
(2) "Corporate governance annual disclosure" (CGAD) means a confidential report filed by the insurer or insurance group made as required by this chapter.
(3) "Insurance group" means those insurers and affiliates included within an insurance holding company system as defined in chapter 35 of this title.
(4) "Insurer" shall have the same meaning as set forth in § 27-54.1-1, except that it shall not include agencies, authorities, or instrumentalities of the United States, its possessions and territories, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, the District of Columbia, or a state or political subdivision of a state.
(5) "ORSA summary report" means the report filed in accordance with chapter 77 of this title.
(P.L. 2016, ch. 98, § 1; P.L. 2016, ch. 107, § 1.)