§ 27-11.1-3. Maximum investments in investments currently reported in Schedule BA of the annual statement blank.
A domestic insurance company may invest in those assets, which are currently reported in Schedule BA of its annual statement; provided, that those investments do not exceed in the aggregate ten percent (10%) of the company's admitted assets. Those investments may include, but are not limited to, the following types of investments:
(1) All loans on or investments in oil and gas production payments;
(2) All transportation equipment;
(3) Timber deeds;
(4) Mineral rights carried as admitted assets;
(5) Motor vehicle trust certificates; and
(6) Any other class of admitted investment not clearly includible in other statement schedules.
(P.L. 1984, ch. 170, § 1.)