§ 28-18-10. Reports of homework done Employee's certificate required.
No employer shall deliver or cause to be delivered or received any articles for, or as a result of homework processing, unless he or she keeps in any form and forward to the director of labor and training at the intervals that the director may by regulation prescribe on any blanks that he or she may provides, a complete and accurate list of all:
(1) persons engaged in industrial homework of materials furnished and distributed by that employer,
(2) places where industrial homeworkers work,
(3) materials furnished and distributed to industrial homeworkers,
(4) goods which those industrial workers have processed, and
(5) rates of wage paid to each of those industrial homeworkers.
No employer shall deliver or cause to be delivered, or received, any articles for or as the result of homework processing to any person who has not obtained a certificate from the director of labor and training permitting industrial homework to be done by him or her.
(P.L. 1936, ch. 2328, § 4; G.L. 1938, ch. 293, § 4; P.L. 1945, ch. 1608, § 2; G.L. 1956, § 28-18-10.)