§ 28-27-7 Functions of board of examiners. The board shall act in an advisory capacity to the division of professional regulation in:
(1) Preparing forms for application for examination for licenses.
(2) Preparing subject matter, questions, and all necessary items for examination as provided in this chapter.
(3) Preparation of rules to govern examinations and hearings for revocation and reinstatement of licenses.
(4) The performance of any other duties for the purposes of carrying out the provisions of this chapter that are from time to time prescribed by the director of the department.
(5) The adoption and from time to time the revision of any
rules and regulations and a licensing criteria guide not inconsistent with the
law that may be necessary to carry into effect the provisions of this chapter
subject to the administrative procedures act, chapter 35 of title 42.
(P.L. 1990, ch. 102, § 2.)