Alcoholic Beverages

Retail Licenses

SECTION 3-7-11.1

§ 3-7-11.1. Golf courses – Sale of alcoholic beverages.

(a) Notwithstanding the provisions of § 3-7-11, a club possessing a Class D or B-V (a class B license holder operating as a victualer) license and operating a golf course may, in addition to the place described in such license, be authorized to sell alcoholic beverages to its members and guests from mobile wagons or carts for consumption on the golf course; provided that all such sales must be made within the confines of the golf course.

(b) If the golf course shall be located in more than one contiguous city or town, then the other city or town, i.e. other than the one issuing the Class D or B-V license, may, upon application by the golf club, issue a Class D or B-V ancillary license, which shall permit sales from mobile wagons or carts upon that portion of the golf course located within the other city or town. Any violation of the provisions of title 3 will be prosecuted in the city or town where the violation occurred. The annual fee for such ancillary license shall be not more than four hundred dollars ($400) prorated to the year ending December 1 in every calendar year determined by each local municipality.

History of Section.
(P.L. 2005, ch. 190, § 1; P.L. 2005, ch. 210, § 1.)