§ 30-13-18 Jurisdiction of general courts-martial.
Subject to § 30-13-17, general courts-martial have jurisdiction to try persons subject to this code for any offense made punishable by this code and may, under such limitations as the governor may prescribe, adjudge any of the following punishments:
(1) Confinement with hard labor for not more than two hundred (200) days;
(2) A fine of not more than two hundred dollars ($200);
(3) Forfeiture of pay and allowances of not more than two hundred dollars ($200);
(4) Dismissal, bad conduct discharge, or dishonorable discharge;
(5) A reprimand;
(6) Reduction of enlisted persons to a lower grade; or
(7) Any combination of these punishments.
(G.L. 1956, § 30-13-18; P.L. 1962, ch. 82, § 1.)