§ 30-13-19 Jurisdiction of special courts-martial.
Subject to § 30-13-17, special courts-martial have jurisdiction to try persons subject to this code for any offense made punishable by this code and may, under such limitations as the governor may prescribe, adjudge any of the following punishments:
(1) Confinement with hard labor for not more than one hundred (100) days;
(2) A fine of not more than one hundred dollars ($100);
(3) Forfeiture of pay and allowances of not more than one hundred dollars ($100);
(4) A reprimand;
(5) Reduction of enlisted persons to a lower grade; or
(6) Any combination of these punishments.
(G.L. 1956, § 30-13-19; P.L. 1962, ch. 82, § 1.)