§ 30-3-26 Unassigned list of officers.
The adjutant general shall maintain a list to be known as the unassigned list. A commissioned officer or warrant officer of the national guard may be transferred to the unassigned list:
(1) Pending the acceptance of his or her resignation;
(2) If the officer shall have been absent without leave for over three (3) months;
(3) If the officer shall fail to maintain his or her qualifications for federal recognition;
(4) Pending reassignment after disbandment of organization; and
(5) For such other reasons as may be established by the governor.
(P.L. 1956, ch. 3742, par. 70; G.L. 1956, § 30-3-26.)