§ 31-10.3-29. Employer responsibilities.
No employer shall knowingly allow, permit, or authorize an employee to operate a commercial motor vehicle in the United States or province of Canada during any period:
(1) In which the employee has more than one license;
(2) Prior to obtaining, on a written application, the information specified in § 31-10.3-28(c);
(3) When the employee's license is suspended, revoked, cancelled, or otherwise withdrawn;
(4) During any period in which the driver, or the commercial motor vehicle he or she is driving, or the motor carrier operator, is subject to an out-of-service order; or
(5) In violation of a federal, state, or local law or regulation pertaining to railroad-highway grade crossings.
(P.L. 1990, ch. 176, § 1; P.L. 2003, ch. 161, § 1; P.L. 2003, ch. 171, § 1.)