§ 31-10-12. Contents of application.
(a) Every application for an instruction permit or for a license shall:
(1) State the full name, date of birth, sex, and residence address of the applicant;
(2) Briefly describe the applicant;
(3) State whether the applicant has previously been licensed as an operator or chauffeur, and, if so, when and by what state or country, and whether any such license has ever been suspended or revoked;
(4) State whether an application has ever been refused, and, if so, the date of and reason for the suspension, revocation, or refusal; and
(5) Provide any further information bearing on the applicant's character or ability to drive that may be required by the administrator of the division of motor vehicles.
(b) Every application shall state whether the applicant desires to donate tissue or organs pursuant to the provisions of chapter 18.6 of title 23.
(P.L. 1950, ch. 2595, art. 15, § 7; G.L. 1956, § 31-10-12; P.L. 1962, ch. 204, § 1; P.L. 1986, ch. 180, § 1.)