§ 31-41.2-9 Reports.
The agency or municipality authorizing the installation of automated traffic signal detection systems shall prepare an annual report containing data on:
(1) The number of citations issued at each particular intersection;
(2) The number of those violations paid by mail;
(3) The number of those violations found after trial or hearing;
(4) The number of violations dismissed after trial or hearing;
(5) The number of accidents at each intersection;
(6) A description as to the type of accident;
(7) An indication regarding whether there were any injuries involved in any accident reported;
(8) The cost to maintain the automated traffic signal detection system; and
(9) The amount of revenue obtained from the automated traffic signal detection system.
(P.L. 2005, ch. 418, § 1; P.L. 2010, ch. 239, § 31.)