§ 31-5-6 Application for license.
(a) Application for a license shall be made in duplicate to the licensor at the time and in the form and shall contain any information as the licensor shall require, and shall be accompanied by the required fee.
(b) The licensor may require in the application, or otherwise, information relating to:
(1) The applicant's financial standing;
(2) The applicant's business integrity;
(3) Whether the applicant has an established place of business and is engaged primarily in the business of buying and selling and servicing motor vehicles;
(4) Whether the applicant is able to properly conduct the business of a "motor vehicle dealer"; and
(5) Any other pertinent information consistent with the safeguarding of public interest in the location in which the applicant proposes to engage in business, all of which may be considered by the licensor in determining whether the grant of the application is in the public interest.
(P.L. 1950, ch. 2595, art. 7, § 3; G.L. 1956, § 31-5-6.)