§ 35-4-28. Conversion of restricted receipt accounts to general revenue accounts.
Notwithstanding any law to the contrary, in each fiscal year, the following restricted receipt accounts will be converted to general revenue accounts:
(1) Alcohol Highway safety;
(2) Highway safety program;
(3) Court improvement project fund;
(4) Criminal justice information system;
(5) Court improvement fund ACIS;
(6) Appeal fee administrative adj;
(7) Ct improv proj fund electronic data storage;
(8) Admin adjudication court DWI;
(9) Substance abuse Prevention AAC admin;
(10) DWI retraining; and
(11) Collection agency AAC.
(P.L. 1994, ch. 70, art. 35, § 1.)