§ 37-6-1.3. Public disclosure of the management and disposal of property.
(a) The state properties committee shall prepare and submit to the secretary of state quarterly a list containing:
(1) Any and all action(s) taken or approval(s) given pursuant to Rhode Island general laws §§ 37-7-1, 37-7-2, 37-7-3, 37-7-5, 37-7-5.1, 37-7-8, and 37-7-9;
(2) The name(s), including corporate and fictitious name(s), of all parties to any action taken or approval given;
(3) The location, by number, street, and city/town, along with tax assessor's plat and lot, of any property effected by any action taken or approval given;
(4) The amount of payment or reimbursement paid or to be paid in each instance; and
(5) Location of each document, deed, and/or other instrument of conveyance and demise of land or other real property sold or leased.
(b) The secretary of state shall compile, publish, and make available for public inspection all lists prepared in accordance with this chapter.
(P.L. 2008, ch. 384, § 1; P.L. 2008, ch. 393, § 1.)