§ 37-7-12. Use of Indian meetinghouse in Charlestown.
The right to use and occupy for purposes of religious worship the Indian meetinghouse in Charlestown and the lot of land containing about two (2) acres upon which the meetinghouse stands, together with a suitable right of way leading to and from the lot of land and the nearest highway, to be laid out, bounded, and defined by the board of commissioners of the Indian tribe appointed under the provisions of chapter 800 of the public laws passed March 31, 1880, is granted to the religious society now occupying the meetinghouse during such time as they shall use the same for the purposes of religious worship.
(G.L. 1896, ch. 199, § 1; G.L. 1909, ch. 250, § 1; G.L. 1923, ch. 294, § 1; G.L. 1938, ch. 646, § 1; G.L. 1956, § 37-7-12.)