§ 39-3-37.2 Informational notice on electric bills.
Every person or corporation who shall charge for the use of electricity furnished to any house, building, tenement or estate shall conspicuously display upon the bill or statement for such electricity charges, the following information:
(1) The total number of kilowatt hours consumed;
(2) The base rate amount for the hours;
(3) Capacity cost adjustment;
(4) Fuel adjustment charge;
(5) Conservation costs;
(6) All applicable credits;
(7) Applicable street light rental costs;
(8) Applicable taxes; and
(9) All other costs, charges or fees added to the bill or statement.
(P.L. 1991, ch. 232, § 1.)