§ 39-3-37.3 Informational notice on electric bills Electrical distribution company.
(a) Every electric distribution company which shall charge for the distribution of electricity to any house, building, tenement or estate shall conspicuously display upon the bill or statement for any customer the following information:
(1) The total number of kilowatt hours consumed;
(2) The total cost of distributing the consumer power to the customer;
(3) Transition charges;
(4) Conservation costs;
(5) The total cost of transmitting the consumed power to the appropriate distribution site;
(6) All applicable credits;
(7) Applicable street light rental costs;
(8) Applicable taxes;
(9) The cost of power delivered; and
(10) All other costs, charges or fees added to the bill or statement.
(b) The electric distribution company shall issue a single bill for electric service to all customers in its service territory; provided however, that customers of nonregulated power producers may request the nonregulated power producers to provide separate bills for electricity supply.
(P.L. 1996, ch. 316, § 1; P.L. 1997, ch. 357, § 4.)