§ 4-2-8 Prohibited acts.
The following acts and the causing of these acts within the state are prohibited:
(1) The manufacture or distribution of any commercial feed that is adulterated or misbranded.
(2) The adulteration or misbranding of any commercial feed.
(3) The distribution of agricultural commodities such as whole seed, hay, straw, stover, silage, cobs, husks, and hulls, which are adulterated within the meaning of § 4-2-7.
(4) The removal or disposal of a commercial feed in violation of an order under § 4-2-11.
(5) The failure or refusal to register in accordance with § 4-2-4.
(6) Failure to file any report required by this chapter or the regulations promulgated under this chapter.
(P.L. 1977, ch. 170, § 2.)