§ 40.1-8.5-3 Matchable funds.
(a) Matchable funds are those dollars received, whether through a grant by a center for the general provision of mental health services, excluding funds for capital expenditures, and received from one or more of the following:
(1) Individual or business charitable gifts;
(2) Community fund raising net dollars;
(3) Unrestricted donations;
(4) A participating municipality.
(b) The director may authorize a center to include as matchable funds those federal funds the center received directly from the federal government for the provision of mental health services when:
(1) The director determines that without the inclusion of such federal funds provided mental health services to the uninsured or to high risk populations in the center's service area will be seriously deficient or disrupted; and
(2) Such federal funds are not subject to statutory or regulatory restrictions or requirements that would prevent their use as matchable funds.
(P.L. 1993, ch. 390, § 2.)