§ 40-5.3-4 Youth pregnancy and at-risk prevention services program Eligibility requirements.
(a) The Rhode Island Alliance of Boys and Girls Clubs is hereby authorized, on behalf of its member organizations, to make an application to the department for funding under this chapter.
(b) The following requirements and conditions shall be necessary to establish eligibility for funding:
(1) The organization must demonstrate that its members are affiliated and in good standing with a nationally chartered organization as described in Title 36, Subtitle II, Part B of the Patriotic and National Organizations, 36 U.S.C. § 311 et seq.;
(2) The organization must provide tested and proven programs;
(3) The organization must demonstrate that its members provide programs that are facility-based;
(4) The organization must demonstrate that its members' programs are offered for a minimum of ten (10) hours weekly during the school year and twenty (20) hours weekly during the summer;
(5) The organization must demonstrate that its members' programs exist in a minimum of seven (7) towns and cities within the state;
(6) The organization must demonstrate that its members' programs are administered in accordance with this chapter and designed to meet or exceed the minimum federal TANF guidelines;
(7) The organization must demonstrate that it is eligible to receive federal TANF funding; and
(8) The organization must be able to raise four dollars ($4) for every one dollar received from the state through federal funding.
(P.L. 2014, ch. 437, § 1; P.L. 2014, ch. 467, § 1; P.L. 2016, ch. 512, art. 1, § 27.)