§ 40-6.6-2. Definitions.
As used in this chapter, the following terms shall have the meanings set forth herein, unless the context in which such terms are used clearly indicates to the contrary:
(1) "CCAP" means "Child Care Assistance Program" the program administered by the department of human services that provides financial assistance to families for child care.
(2) "CCAP family child care provider" means an individual who:
(i) Participates in CCAP as a department of human services CCAP approved provider; and
(ii) Is either licensed by the department of children, youth and families to provide child care services in the provider's own home, or license exempt but approved by the department of human services to participate in CCAP.
(3) "Provider organization" means an organization that includes CCAP family child care providers and has as one of its purposes the representation of CCAP family child care providers in their relations with the state.
(4) "Provider representative" or "representative" means a provider organization that is certified as the exclusive negotiating representative of CCAP family child care providers as provided in § 40-6.6-9.
(5) "Director" means the director of the department of administration.
(P.L. 2013, ch. 456, § 1; P.L. 2013, ch. 465, § 1.)