§ 41-3-3 Classes of licenses.
The division of racing and athletics shall be empowered to license race meets under the following classes:
(1) Class A. Horse running races, so-called.
(2) Class B. Competitive harness horse races, which are run in connection with the grand circuit, so-called.
(3) Class C. Competitive harness horse races, which are not run in connection with the grand circuit, so-called.
(4) Class D. Competitive horse races where there is no wagering.
(5) Class E. Harness racing by any incorporated association duly authorized to maintain agricultural exhibits.
(P.L. 1934, ch. 2086, § 9; G.L. 1938, ch. 12, § 9; impl. am. P.L. 1946, ch. 1746, § 3; G.L. 1956, § 41-3-3.)