§ 41-5-3.1 Required information on application.
(a) In addition to such other information and references as the division of gaming and athletics licensing may require, an application for a license under § 41-5-1 that shall include:
(1) A card or schedule of all persons who will perform as boxers in the boxing or sparring match or exhibition for which the license is sought;
(2) The full, legal name of each person, every professional or stage name used by him or her, and his or her date of birth and social security number;
(3) A current passport type photograph of each person;
(4) The complete fight record of each person for the nine (9) months prior to the boxing or sparring match or exhibition for which the license is sought, including the full, legal name of his or her opponent, any professional or stage name used by his or her opponent at the time of the match or exhibition, and the date, place, and result of the match or exhibition;
(5) An itemization of the gross receipts and the expenses anticipated by the applicant in the conduct of the boxing or sparring match or exhibition for which the license is sought;
(6) A detailed summary of the contractual agreement between the applicant and each person who will perform as a boxer in the boxing or sparring match or exhibition for which the license is sought, including, among other things, the pecuniary gain or other consideration to be paid to or on behalf of each person by reason of his or her performance in the match or exhibition; and
(7) The name, date of birth, and social security number of the person who will collect, hold, and transmit to the general treasurer, on behalf of the applicant, the sums mentioned in § 41-5-15.
(b) Notwithstanding the issuance of a license to an applicant under § 41-5-1, the license shall not be valid unless the holder thereof shall file with the division a sworn supplementary application updating the original application. The supplementary application shall be filed not more than thirty-six (36) nor less than twelve (12) hours prior to the starting time for the first event in the match or exhibition for which the holder has been licensed. In the event that the licensed match or exhibition is scheduled to be held on a day that is not an ordinary business day for the division, the supplementary application shall be filed with the division not less than six (6) hours prior to the close of the last ordinary business day for the division next before the scheduled day of the match or exhibition.
(P.L. 1984, ch. 399, § 2; P.L. 2016, ch. 528, § 5.)