§ 42-35-5.1. Rulemaking agenda.
(a) An agency shall maintain a current rulemaking agenda for all pending rulemaking proceedings that are indexed. The agency shall publish on its agency website the current and updated rulemaking agenda. The agency shall provide the secretary of state a copy of each current and updated rulemaking agenda for publication on the secretary of state's website.
(b) The agency shall maintain a rulemaking agenda under subsection (a) that must for each pending rulemaking proceeding state or contain:
(1) The subject matter of the proposed rule;
(2) Notices related to the proposed rule;
(3) How comments on the proposed rule may be submitted;
(4) The time within which comments may be submitted;
(5) Where comments may be inspected;
(6) Requests for a public hearing;
(7) Appropriate information concerning a public hearing, if any; and
(8) The timetable for action on the proposed rule.
(c) On request, the agency shall provide, for a reasonable charge, a written, rulemaking docket maintained under subsection (b).
(P.L. 1986, ch. 281, § 6; P.L. 2001, ch. 180, § 102; P.L. 2016, ch. 203, § 2; P.L. 2016, ch. 206, § 2.)